Mini Recovery and Sobriety Mandala Framed Print
Mini Recovery and Sobriety Mandala
Mini Feng Shui Mandalas - Recovery and Sobriety
This Mandala was created with images representing Recovery and Sobriety.
- In the Center is the Yin Yang symbol, which symbolizes balance and inner peace and is often associated with recovery.
Other symbols used include:
- The triangle within a circle; the triangle represents three vital concepts during recovery: strength, willpower, and hope. Some people interpret this as the spiritual, mental, and physical parts of their lives. The circle represents the supportive communities enable recovery and the power of these communities to foster change.
- The Phoenix; Symbolizing rebirth. In ancient folk tales, the phoenix was a bird that would burst into flames as it died. Bur then the bird would be reborn from the ashes.
- The Lotus: Like the phoenix, the lotus flower represents rebirth. It also thrives despite living in a difficult environment.
- The Semicolon: Is a sign of strength and rebirth. Suicide prevention programs initially adopted this symbol. After all, a semicolon will appear in a sentence that a writer could have easily ended; and yet, they chose not to do so. Because mental health and addiction recovery are so closely intertwined, this makes the semicolon one of the more ambiguous recovery symbols. Thus, it often holds great appeal to those in the recovery community. Furthermore, this particular symbol may be especially intriguing for those in early recovery, as they continue to choose to walk the path to sobriety one step at a time. (Info from: indaddictionrehabs.com/recovery-symbols-sobriety)
These symbols were arranged into a collage and then transformed into the Mandala. Use this mandala to gather strength, to celebrate important milestones and as a gift for someone in recovery from addiction.