Hope Glass-fronted Mandala Pendant
Hope Glass-fronted Mandala Pendant Necklace
Feng Shui means “wind/water” and is the ancient art aligning objects with the forces of nature to enhance our lives. Energy or “qi” (pronounced “chi”) is all around us and can be harnessed to improve the quality of our everyday lives.
The energy in our homes and around our person can enhance or impede our lives. Our prosperity; fame and reputation; Love and relationships; family; health; creativity and children; wisdom (skills and knowledge); career; and helpful people and travel are all affected by qi.
What are Mandalas?
Mandala comes from a Sanskrit word meaning "circle” or "completion” and represents the Cosmos. Mandalas are used as spiritual teaching tools, to establish a sacred space, and as an aid to meditation. Plus they can attract positive energy to your person or your space.
Feng Shui Mandalas - Hope
The Hope Mandala was created to radiate and attract hope. The artist made a collage of images representing hope. A ray oof light in an blue sky was the backdrop for the collage. Symbols use include:
- Daffodils which bloom in early spring and herald new life and hope after a hard winter
- A dove which is the bird of hope
- A star filled sky to wish upon
- A Lotus Flower – which symbolizes hope in Hindu Mythology
- A rainbow which is a symbol of hope in the Christian tradition
- and a a picture of the dawning of a new day with new possibilities
“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.” – Desmond Tutu